• Perform paint drawings/sketch for fabrication in 2D / 3D by using program PDMS or AutoCAD.
• Review paint specifications and clarify confusion toward design engineering.
• Group paint activity according to plan. (per. FAS and optionally per. FU)
• Perform work package. Registering hours in MIPS and establish work package for surface
treatment of steel and pipes. Link documents against job. Link work package against FIL
(fabrication contact / installation leader)
• Prints front-page of work basis from MIPS and check that it contains the information needed to
perform the work.
• Assist production with clarifications and answers on technical questions
• Revise and follow up work package
• Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of
weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
• Produce Fabrication drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and
Skills and profile:
• Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for
• Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of PDMS, AutoCAD and technical register like
Necessary IT/software experience: