Main area of responsibilities:
• Design verification for for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
• Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
• Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
• Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
• Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
• Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
• As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
• Verify interface against all disciplines.
• Contribute with Continual improvements work
Skills and profile:
• Bachelor degree, technical college or relevant construction experience with good knowledge of:
• process plant,
• understand equipment (operation, maintenance and operability)
• knowledge of material, requirements and restrictions that apply in discipline governing documentation,
NORSOK, ASME etc.
• Mastering the 3D CAD tools and has a generally good knowledge of basic computing.
• Good knowledge of MIPS
• Relevant experience may to some extent replace formal education.
• To have experience of design, drawing production and checking of drawings to offshore and onshore projects.
• Have experience from construction phase as site engineer.
• Active and solution-oriented
Necessary IT/software experience: